jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010
miércoles, 10 de marzo de 2010
Special projects and promotional activities managed for i-D
i-Dentity: An Exhibition Celebrating 25 years of i-D Magazine
- Launched at the Fashion and Textile Museum, London (Oct 2005). Art directed the 800+ after party at the industrial art venue, The Bargehouse.
- The i-Dentity global tour commenced in Jan 2006 with São Paulo (housed at the Biennale of São Paulo as part of SP Fashion Week). Followed by New York (The Chelsea Art Museum, Feb 06), Hong Kong (The Hong Kong Cultural Centre as part of the Hong Kong International Film Festival, April 06), Beijing and Tokyo (April/May 06) and Paris (TBC).
- A 600 page contemporary fashion anthology featuring over 150 designers, published by Taschen (Jan 2003).
- An expanded and updated second edition was published in Nov 2005.
Fashion Now I Publication Launches
- A 600+ guest launch party at l’hôtel le Marois (1860s townhouse), Paris and a VIP dinner at Harvey Nichols’ newly relaunched Fifth Floor restaurant, London (Nov and Dec 2002).
- Touring exhibition celebrating 20 years of i-D.
Smilei-D:Fashion and Style - The Best from 20 Years of i-D
- Book commissioned and published by Taschen, 2001. Compiled, produced and edited by i-D.
BBC Documentary on i-D Magazine
- A 30 minute documentary aired multiple times on BBC 4 and on the national channel BBC 2 (2004/5).
Selection of of other initiatives include:
- Learn & Pass it on (special issue, 2001); i-Dress/undress (photo exhibition; Milan, 2002); Selfridges New Season windows (2003); Y-3/i-D fashion week party (Paris, 2004), 250 issue party (2004); i-D/Le Book 25th anniversary party (New York, 2005).